Digital glass printing
Architectural, appliance and automotive glass producers all require the ability to add tints, logos and decoration. Traditional glass printing and decoration techniques mean that short runs can be uneconomical, with limited flexibility to customise, making the introduction of new designs slow and costly.
Benefits of inkjet glass printing
- Short set-up times and low set-up costs make short runs economical
- Efficient make-ready process allows new designs to be introduced rapidly
- Print-on-demand can reduce stock levels significantly
- A wider range of designs can be made available economically
- Non-contact process means breakages are eliminated, delivering higher yield at lower cost
- Ability to print onto variable height surfaces enables printing of textured and non-flat glass
Why choose Xennia?
Xennia has worked with end users and OEMs in this market to develop glass printing and decoration solutions for all stages of glass manufacture. Xennia's systems and inks provide a number of solutions for glass printing with excellent colour and lightfastness performance. Companies can also use our Xennia modules and software to create their own glass printing systems to offer to their customers.
XENNIA DIGITAL PRODUCTS
|Digital glass printing application||Printing system||Modules & software||Inks|
|Printing during manufacture||Xennia Ultramarine||Xennia modules
|PVB laminate film printing||Xennia Sapphire||Xennia modules
|Finished glass printing||Xennia Sapphire
|Decorative etching||Xennia Sapphire