Digital wall covering printing
The wall coverings industry requires flexible, economic, high quality printing. Traditional wall covering printing techniques mean that short runs can be uneconomical, leaving limited flexibility to customise and making the introduction of new designs costly and time consuming. Gravure printing also constrains the number of colours and level of detail that can be printed, and colours cannot be graded.
Benefits of digital wall covering printing
- Unlimited colour and shading capability gives new product possibilities
- Efficient make-ready process allows new designs to be introduced rapidly
- Short set-up times and low set-up costs make short runs economical
- Print-on-demand can reduce stock levels significantly
- A wider range of designs can be made available economically
Why choose Xennia?
Xennia has developed a compelling solution for wall covering printing based on our fixed array printing technology with solvent inks that have excellent colour and lightfastness performance. Companies can also use our Xennia modules and software to create their own wall covering printing systems to offer to their customers.
XENNIA DIGITAL PRODUCTS
|Digital application||Printing system||Modules & software||Inks|
|Wall covering printing||Xennia solution