Xennia, the innovative and creative developer of high-quality digital manufacturing solutions
Inkjet is proven to be highly successful across a wide range of demanding and hostile industrial production and manufacturing environments. We can partner with you, to develop inkjet printing solutions specific to your business needs. This will guarantee that you obtain the maximum benefit from inkjet printing technology:
- New product possibilities | Digital printing enables new products to be created, with eye-catching colour combinations, fine details and other new effects
- Faster set-up | Digital printing allows you to react much faster to market demands with zero set-up times leading to increased efficiency
- Reduced costs | Digital printing offers you a hugely reduced wastage in production as it is an additive process – ink or fluid is only placed where it is needed
- Cost-effective short runs | Digital printing means you have no set up processes, making short runs very cost effective
- Reduced inventory | Digital printing means you can respond quickly to customer orders, saving you storage costs
- Ideal for all substrates | Digital printing means no contact, allowing you to easily print on fragile, textured, flexible or rigid substrates
We can work in partnership with you to develop a high-performance inkjet ink or fluid for almost any inkjet printing application. The advanced formulation inks & fluids will offer unrivalled performance for your application.
Our team of engineering specialists are unrivalled in experience and expertise and will work in close partnership with you to ensure your needs are at the heart of our solution.
We create software that is fast, flexible and designed for your printing needs. You will be able to manage your print requirements and achieve great results that will put you a cut above the competition.
Xennia – The Complete Solution
Almost 20 years of experience makes us a highly successful inkjet solution implementation company. We have a world-class manufacturing facility in the UK, equipped with a state-of-the-art inkjet laboratory. We cover key markets such as:
Ceramics, Textiles, Industrial decoration, Functional deposition
Xennia will be exhibiting at InPrint 2014 – We will be located in Hall 21, Stand K16.
If you would like to discuss the implementation of digital technology into your business please contact Laura Thurgood at email@example.com or +44 1462 705220. A team of experts will be available throughout the show. Xennia works internationally and we support our customers worldwide.