Xennia, the world's leading industrial inkjet solutions provider, will launch its range of industrial-strength inkjet modules at IPEX in Birmingham (UK) on 18th-25th May 2010. RobustXenJet inkjet modulesbased on Xennia's proven inkjet technology offer OEM and machine building partners the opportunity to configure reliable inkjet printing solutions for their chosen markets.
Xennia’s integrated modular approach is designed to make inkjet implementation more straightforward for OEMs in key industrial inkjet applications such as ceramics, glass, textiles, packaging and product decoration. The modules comprise:
• XenJet Auriga print engines
• XenJet Aquarius recirculating fluid controllers
• XenJet Cygnus print software
• XenJet Centaurus application software
• XenJet Corvus integration support
Dr Alan Hudd, Managing Director of Xennia, explains: “XenJet inkjet modules form a comprehensive suite, backed up with integration support packages supporting OEMs implementing inkjet processes and systems. XenJet Auriga print engines offer excellent printhead alignment with simple replacement, and can be configured flexibly in fixed array or scanning mode with any number of printheads and colours. XenJet Aquarius fluid controllers are high reliability systems maintaining constant flow to the print engine and are compatible with a wide range of ink types. Together, XenJet Cygnus print software and XenJet Centaurus application software provide all the functionality required for industrial applications, run from a customisable integrated graphical interface, controlling all the modules of the printing system and handling variable image elements.”
Xennia’s stand at IPEX will showcase these modules configured into two major printing systems designed for high reliability and productivity operating in demanding production environments:
• The Xennia Viridian is targeted at high quality, multi-colour high speed printing applications for flexible packaging, labels, wall coverings and laminates. The Xennia Viridian features single pass printing, reel-to-reel or vacuum table operation, and 6 colour capability including pre-coat and post-coat, with 280mm print width and 24m/min print speed;
• The Xennia Sapphire is designed for high quality full colour batch printing applications such as decorating glass, laminates, ceramic tiles and other products. The Xennia Sapphire is a large (700mmx1400mm) flatbed scanning printing system able to print up to 6 colours (including a white background) at over 1000dpi greyscale resolution.
Commenting on Xennia’s product launch, Dr Alan Hudd says, “Our modules are what the industry has been waiting for – finally a solution exists to help OEM partners and their end customers transform their inkjet ideas into production reality. XenJet modules are the ideal combination of innovative technology in a proven product that works straight out of the box. We look forward to making a real difference by introducing reliable industrial inkjet solutions that increase customers’ responsiveness, efficiency and profitability.”